I'm grateful for so many things since beginning to think about it more often. I've been having good days, and even though nothing more exciting is happening, I'm enjoying life much more.
1. Love. I LOVE love. I love being loved, telling people I love them, love hearts, red roses, cuddles, and all things love!
2. A vacuum cleaner. I hate dirty floors so I am grateful to be able to clean them.
3. Ginger beer. It's delicious.
4. A baby bjorn to use while I walk the dog. So much better than using the pram!
5. Full night's sleeps.
6. Kate - for keeping the notes she took at Noah's baby blessing since I lost mine. Thank heavens for wonderful friends (I have more lifelong wonderful friends than any person deserves in a lifetime. I love you all!)
7. Laughter. Doesn't hearing someone laugh, or laughing yourself, just brighten your day?
8. Makeup. Thank heavens for being able to mask what I really look like :)
9. A baby who has learned to put himself to sleep without the tantrum. Not all the time, but most of the time. Ahh.. Don't change Noah!!
10. Life. I have a good life. I'm grateful for it!
Ad Astra (2019) Streaming Movie - HD 720
6 years ago

Gee, that's a lot of love...I love that you love love so much! Sorry about the no roses thing in a while...I'll try and work on that. Also I love that you love Ginger Beer, a better drink does not exist anywhere .)
ReplyDeleteAwww I'm in your blog!!! You're most welcome I'm glad I could help out.
ReplyDeleteHi Katrina! i'm new to the blogging world and slowly discovering friends' blogs. a whole new world i never realised existed! This is so beautiful! ^_^ and funny! i'm grateful for vacuum cleaners and makeup too! lol
ReplyDelete♡jane miyachi (shinobu is my japanese name)