Oh congratulations Katrina!!! You guys will LOVE having a boy. They are just so much fun! Not that little girls are totally downers, but you know what I mean!!! So fun. We love you guys and we're SO happy for you. PLEASE hug Josh for us! And give yourself a big hug too! Love you!
Wonderful! I look forward to meeting the little hotness :-)
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYA!!! I am sooooo excited for you, Katrina! Love you and can't wait to see your handsome boy!!! Love him already ♥
ReplyDeletewonderful wonderful wonderful news treeny! love you 3
ReplyDeleteOh congratulations Katrina!!! You guys will LOVE having a boy. They are just so much fun! Not that little girls are totally downers, but you know what I mean!!! So fun. We love you guys and we're SO happy for you. PLEASE hug Josh for us! And give yourself a big hug too! Love you!
ReplyDelete