Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hilarious Dreams

With pregnancy has come many new experiences. One of these is hilarious, vivid dreams.

Just recently, I dreamt that a lady at work was heavily pregnant... she was not excited about this dream. Then, the next day another lady at work was with me at Sea World and we were buying scarves. Shortly after, and this one is a doozy, I dreamt that Josh was engaged to another woman to be married (as well as to me) and couldn't understand why I had a problem with this. When I told him, he found this pretty disturbing. Lucky I can laugh!

All of these dreams are not like my normal dreams. You know where there is a story but you kinda know it's not real. These ones are detailed and bizarre. It's like my own little circus in my mind! Part of me likes it, and part of me thinks I've gone stark raving mad!

Anyway, it's all part of the fun. Hopefully they don't go from funny to scary...

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is awesome!!! I was scared of my dreams when I was pregnant, they were always of Joe cheating but there were really odd twists to all of it. I would wake up SO mad at Joe and he just couldn't understand why. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahah at least there not of people dying. I remember waking up a few times thinking that linc or spencer had died in my dreams a few times. It would take me a while to stop crying, only because, just like you the dreams are so vivid. Pregnancy certainly keeps you entertained!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete