Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Introducing....



Fun, huh?!

12 comments:

  1. WOW, congrats!!!!!!!!! So when are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahooo!!!!!! and i came to check cause of christys comment on facebook... i had to hunt you down again.. so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh how exciting katrina!!! That would def explain the peanut butter episode!! I love Jess's comment - so funny!!! hehehhe Hope you're starting to feel better soon - super super excited for you!! Congratulations!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SLIGHTLY exciting! Due Jan 12, 2011. AHHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now understand the Peanut Butter! Not that there are usually many other reasons for sudden vomiting. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And January is SUCH a wonderful month to be born. I'm SO beyond happy for you two. Congrats!! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he so the scan was fun?! love you mummy and baby woodfield

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally checked it!!! Congrats to you both!! Love you and can't wait to see(and hopefully one day meet) little Baby Woodfield :)

    ReplyDelete