Any day that allows me to spend time eating delicious food, having fun with family, and listening to christmas carols is a great time of year! This year we had planned to go to Townsville to spend time with Josh's side of the family, but because we went last minute to America we couldn't really do it. So instead, we spent it with my side of the family instead. My beautiful older sister Lenora opened up her home to us not once, but twice for Christmas festitivities. We had two Christmas dinners because Andrew and Rachel were going to New Zealand for Christmas so we had a pre-Christmas so we could be with them.
Here is the Christmas Card we sent out via email. If you didn't get one, consider this yours :)
Here is beautiful Anna with Andrew and Rachel's new daughter, Cassidy. Aren't they both adorable?Anna, Natalie, Cassidy, Ryan, Kristen and mum and dad in the background.

TOOO CUTE! firstly I didnt get a card!! cassidy is a cool name and cute baby.. and I didnt know your mum was older than your dad??
ReplyDeleteSo, I am a little late :) I love your Sound of Music family picture! And I still can't get over the idea of swimming outside at Christmas - such an impossibility here! Looks like some fun family time!
ReplyDelete