Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sleep

I've decided training a baby to sleep stinks.

Right now he is in his bed SCREAMING his little lungs out because he is desperately tired and I won't rock or feed him to sleep.

We had sleeps perfected before he got a cold and before we went on a trip to Townsville. Now his ability to put himself down for a nap is destroyed. We had it perfected. Darn.

Lucky I love him so stinking much!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry hun! Same story with teething down the road. He will get back into his groove once he's feeling better and settled, I promise. Travis was a lot like that. He still is. He sleeps really well for a long time and then he'll start teething or get sick or just decide to annoy me. Haha. He's growing in all four 2 year molars right now, AAAAH!

    Good luck and I hope you get more sleep soon.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it Katrina - it's soooooooo worth it. But yes, it's really, really hard. But you are doing really really well! It'll only take a couple of days and he'll be perfect again.
    Natalie is fighting the swaddling and so it feels like I'm doing the training all over again as she figures out how to get to sleep with her arms flailing in her face! I just keep telling her to let me swaddle and there wouldn't be any problems...... lol

    ReplyDelete