Katrina...Contain your excitement, calm down... OKAY! I CAN'T CONTAIN IT!!
As of tomorrow afternoon, 3pm, I am on holidays! YAY! Being a school teacher, whilst disturbing, does have perks :)
So, what to do with my time? I wish I could say I was going to do what I am meant to do and put my feet up and relax... but it is unlikely. I need to set up the baby room, find a nice picture to put on their wall in our bedroom, and I'd like to sand and re-finish the piano,. The only BIG task there is the piano and I suppose I can enlist some help. I'll try to find some time there to laze in the pool and walk the dog also.
It is very exciting to me to consider that I may not return to full time work for a large number of years. I'm a realist and know that financially I'll probably work a couple of days a week once maternity leave is over, but no more full time? Woo hoo! I understand that being a mum is challenging, hard work. But I am super excited for what is to come.
Christmas is 2 weeks from Saturday, the baby is due in less than 5 weeks. I can see that time is going to FLY by!
Ad Astra (2019) Streaming Movie - HD 720
6 years ago

pretty darn exciting! and bring on the sanding..... i'm ready
ReplyDelete