Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting 'Round'

In the past couple of weeks, my belly has really grown. There is no disguising that there is a beautiful baby growing in there anymore. Let's face it, I'm almost 6 months pregnant, so it was bound to happen!

I have been having a few issues with getting big. I have always been thin, exercised a lot, and been fit and healthy. So having my body change shape this way has been a little hard for me to deal with.

Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who always makes me feel better about who I am when I am having a 'melt down'.

So, I've decided to embrace my growing body. Becoming a mother is a special thing, something I'm very grateful for, so now I need to prove it by loving the changes it causes in my body too :)







Because Josh is so awesome, I'll also share a couple more of his practise shots. I think he's got such a good eye for what looks good! He hasn't even started doing any photoshopping... Can't wait til he does! I'm so proud.

These are all taken as he has been getting 'round' our city!

3 comments:

  1. I love you and your new shape :) You've never been hotter to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treen I think your new shape is fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I love that you are embracing the bump - you are NOT big at all and are totally gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete