I am very lucky to have been serving in the Stake Primary Presidency for about three years. Today was our Stake Primary Activity! It was a great! The theme for this year is My Eternal Family, so everything was about families and things we do in families!
We had six different activities set up, so we separated the kids into groups of about twenty and had them on a ten minute rotation. The leaders of each ward were asked to man different sites, and we were running around like crazy people ensuring the activity kept moving and that the food got prepared. Food is an essential part of every activity!
Josh was incredible... He's not even in the presidency, but he did lots of running around with me and was the resident photographer. He is so good with the kids too! What a lucky woman I am. I guess I just have to wait til a Young Men's activity comes up... he'll put me to work too!
Now for a few pictures of the festivities!
Tug of war
Handcart relays... yes, in wheelbarrows!
Helping kids with their Plan of Salvation mobiles
Running excitedly to the next activity with a group of kids
Everyone listening intently to all the exciting things I say.
Admittedly, it is a bit of a random calling for someone who has never really served in ward primary and has no kids, but hey, it's good fun. We are very blessed!

Looks like fun!!! I'm in our ward primary presidency, its so much fun to be with the kids. Looks like the activity went well, good work!
ReplyDelete